He looks like a natural!! She is a cutie
hey girl! i keep checkin' hoping to hear news, soon! she definitely likes to keep you guys waiting....-tara
Aaron looks like such a natural, ya'll are going to be great parents!!
That is a big baby! How old is she?Head full of hair! Runs on both sides of the family, huh? Yeah, Brynn will be wearing bows for sure in no time!I love you!
i can't wait to see pictures of him holding baby brynn!!!!
Brynn Harper Davis!!!! Come out and see us!!!! :) Gabby is 15 weeks old and the sweetest baby.:)
I'm with Catrina -- I thought it was your baby!! Gabby is soo cute! All that hair cracks me up!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He looks like a natural!! She is a cutie
hey girl! i keep checkin' hoping to hear news, soon! she definitely likes to keep you guys waiting....
-tara
Aaron looks like such a natural, ya'll are going to be great parents!!
That is a big baby! How old is she?
Head full of hair! Runs on both sides of the family, huh? Yeah, Brynn will be wearing bows for sure in no time!
I love you!
i can't wait to see pictures of him holding baby brynn!!!!
Brynn Harper Davis!!!! Come out and see us!!!! :)
Gabby is 15 weeks old and the sweetest baby.:)
I'm with Catrina -- I thought it was your baby!! Gabby is soo cute! All that hair cracks me up!!
Post a Comment