Wow, I thought I was a patient person. Thank god my mom got here yesterday. The night before last I had a pretty strong contraction...I just knew she was coming. Nope, nothing since. She will probably come 2 or 3 days after my due date. (maybe saying that will help!!!) :)
In the mean time, Aaron and I caught a few flicks at the theater. Rumor Has It and Fun with Dick and Jane. I loved them both. I had heard bad things about Rumor has it, but I loved it! We also rented The Brothers Grimm, Wedding Crashers and Beauty Shop. They were all great as well. I wasn't too sure about The Brothers Grimm, but I enjoyed it. Hope everyone has a great week. Keep hoping for a baby... :)
3 years ago

12 comments:
I am absolutely busting at the seams!!!
I am so ready! I just knew when we were instant messaging yesterday you were going to say that the contractions were like 3 hours apart or something!
I will not sleep a wink until that baby gets here! I have not been this anxious about a baby in a long time!
So exciting! That last month was the longest for me... waiting! waiting!!
I can't wait so see pictures of her!
i can't imagine how anxious you are!!!!!
I know you are ready!! She will come when it's time.. Maybe you should do alot of walking.. I've also heard that if you wash your car or do something kind of strenuous will make you go into labor!!
I was induced two weeks early.. I only had like 2 contractions the night before I went to the hospital.. But I don't think that my body was ready to give birth, so I ended up having to have a c-section.. So don't rush it too much!!
hi chris! when i didn't see a post for a few days, i was certain she had made her debut! my friend kelly had her baby boy last night at 8:10pm. -i was thinking of you and wondering when your turn was coming!! so happy for you guys, there is SOO much joy ahead for your family!! please keep us posted!!! -tara
I know you are so ready. Wait it out, girl!!! As you remember I went into labor 4 weeks early...they could have stopped it but didn't and I had a c-section, too. Seems like cara and I might of had the same doctor. Be glad you are up there w/ good doctors and hospitals. You will be fine. The full MOON IS COMING!!!!! I want you to have her this weekend. Listen at me telling you not to rush it !!! HA HA. I am so excited...so so excited. Babies babies...you & my sis. How wonderful! Two new neices in one year. WHOA!!!!
I've always heard that a low front and a full moon for some reason make women go into labor. So maybe you'll have your baby then. If they have to induce you, please take the pain medication, it's not worth all the pain of trying to go natural. I had it both ways.
I'm impressed that you went to the movies so late in your pregnancy. I couldn't do it. Sitting in that little seat for too long killed me.
Waiting for the baby is soooo hard! My first was 10 days late but my last baby was 3 weeks early! I'm praying for you!!
The longest wait is at the end...but the reward is so worth the wait.
I found out I was pregnant with Rachel at like three weeks, so it seemed like I was pregnant for a year.
Can't wait to see pics, I'm sure she'll be as beautiful as her mother.
Lisa:)
Aww, thanks for all of the sweet comments! I can't wait!!!!!!! :) We go back to the Dr. tomorrow, I will let everyone know what we find out. Mom and I went shopping and walked a lot today, maybe that will help! :)
When is your actual due date?
My due date is Jan. 22. :)
Post a Comment