January 6, 2006

Dancing with the Stars

My new favorite show is Dancing with the Stars. It started last night on ABC. I love to dance and wish I could dance like these people. Tonight was the elimination show and this couple had to go. I thought there were others who did a lot worse.
Kenny Mayne, (shown) did pretty good. While his partner Andrea Hale did wonderful! I really wanted to see them back. I voted for you guys!
Watching Master P
out there was hilarious! I know, he did it for the hurricane Katrina victims. He said at least they would have something to cheer them up. It definitely cheered me up too!! :) If he would just learn the stuff and do it, he could jam!
My favorites are Jerry Rice/Anna Trebunskava
and Drew Lachey/Cheryl Burke. They all did great, but these men worked it! If you missed it last night, you have to catch it next week! I hate that I missed it last season. It is a very entertaining show!
Have a great weekend!! :)

No comments: