1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you think? Wow! Will I ever look the same again?
2. How much cash do you have on you? None
3. What is a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Rest
4. Favorite planet? Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My Great-Grandmother, "Mammaw Mable"
6. What is your favorite song right now? Jamie Foxx "Unpredictable" I love his new CD!
7. What shirt are you wearing? Old Navy, White maternity shirt
8. Do you "label" yourself? Guess not
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing now: UGG
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright
11. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping
12. What is a saying that you say a lot? You have got to be kidding me!!??
13. Who told you they loved you last? Aaron
14. How many days of work did you miss this week? Ha! All week
15. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None, have digital camera.
16. Favorite age you've been so far? 21
17. What is your current desktop picture?

18. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose? A million bucks!!!
19. Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson? Carmen
20.Who would you love to reunite with? That's a tough one...question a little too vague.
21. When was the last time you said, "I am sorry?" Today
22. Who has the cutest blog in your click? I have to say Ginger. I love the pink and brown!!!
23. What did you eat last? Gold Medal Ribbon shake from Baskin Robbins :)
24. What kind of car do you drive? Silver Honda Accord
25. What do you plan to accomplish this year? To be the best Mommy I can be. :)
I tag everyone that wants to do it!!!!!!!! :)

12 comments:
Yay! I can't believe Brynn Harper will be here this week. I can't wait to see pictures. I know she'll be beautiful.
Yay! Thanks for saying you like my blog colors! I'm going to put up my valentine template soon!
i just love these tags, jim used to own a silver accord! :) and for the record, you're gonna be a great mommy!! waiting anxiously to hear..... :)
-tara
Yay!! I can't wait to see pictures!! Good Luck!!:)
I am so about bust at the seams!!!
We will be there early Friday or Thursday night!
If it was up to me, I would be there now!
Sorry to keep you on the phone rambling last night;) You know how I get when I do that-)
I love you so much!!!!
BRYNN IS COMING!!!
good luck, chris!!! we're so excited to meet her!!
Finally!!! I know you are dying for tommorrow, but then again are SCARED!! Don't worry, all will be okay--it doesn't hurt that bad :)
Wishing you and your family the best with your up-coming journey. You'll be in my thoughts and I can't wait to see pics. If she looks anything like her mommy she'll be beautiful! Good luck.
Thank you everyone. I am so excited, but a little scared. It is weird not knowing what to expect. And no matter what anyone tells you, everyone's experience is different.
Please just continue to pray for us. Thanks again for all of the sweet comments. :)
You must be soooo excited! I'm praying for a safe, healthy, (pain free!!) delivery. I can't wait to see pictures of Bryn Harper.
You are in my thoughts!!
I am excited for you guys!! Go and do something fun tonight!!! You will be in our prayers!! I am ready to see some pics!!!
Can't wait for the pics! You are going to do great, hugs and prayers!!!
CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS!!!!
I was thrilled when I got the phone call about Brynn Harper finally arriving. I can't wait for you to post pictures and tell us the story!
Post a Comment