Alix!! I love you!He said mama get that camera out of my face! He is going to be such a good bro when brynie gets here. I just know it. ;)
Aww, Alix love his aunt Jeanne too! He was just in my lap purring at his sister. :) She had the hiccups and he was shaking, it was funny. :)
hahaha, awww! I just love kitties this picture is precious!
Too cute. It looks as though he/she is saying "I am not it the mood for taking pictures today".
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Alix!! I love you!
He said mama get that camera out of my face! He is going to be such a good bro when brynie gets here. I just know it. ;)
Aww, Alix love his aunt Jeanne too! He was just in my lap purring at his sister. :) She had the hiccups and he was shaking, it was funny. :)
hahaha, awww! I just love kitties this picture is precious!
Too cute. It looks as though he/she is saying "I am not it the mood for taking pictures today".
Post a Comment