I have been tagged!!!!! :)
"The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well. In the end, you choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals."
Thanks Jeanne!! This is going to be interesting!!! :)
1. My first weird habit has to be finishing something before opening a new one. Example: I don't open a new jar of peanut butter if there is already one opened. If there are 2 opened, I use the one that has less in it. ?? Obsessive compulsive??!! (I don't do this if the one that has less is ruined.) :)
2. Exclamation points don't mean angry to me!! :) They mean excited...I know this is wrong. But I use them all of the time, I can't help it! :)
3. I have always had this "clean" obsession about myself. I could go on and on about this. Let's just say the last 2 jobs I have had, they continued to use wipes after I quit. I always kept the bathroom stocked with them. I am fanatical about having wipes when I use the bathroom, always have been.
4. I have always had a fan in my bedroom. Not a ceiling fan, a box or oscillating fan. I love the noise!! I can not go to sleep in dead silence. If I ever stayed the night with someone that loved the dead silence, I was miserable!!
5. Thanks to mom, this is #5!! :) I have always asked my "girl" friends this. (and Aaron now) "Is there anything on my butt? Is there anything in my nose or teeth?" I have done this since I can remember. I am sure my friends will never forget the endless times I have asked... I always tell people, anyone, when there is something on them.
Okay, now that you all think I am weird. I am tagging: Mom, Haley, Tara, Stephanie and Heidi.
The appt. went great today. I am almost dilated 1 centimeter. She said that is great progress for 1 week. I go back a week from today. :)
Okay okay, Aaron just got home from work and had a really good one about me. It is pretty funny so I am adding it.
One more weird thing about me...
The over usage of "huh." Allow me to explain. "That dog is cute, huh?" And the most popular...when I hand him something. He has laughed at me so many times for handing him something and saying, "huh." I don't know where I got it, but it is horrible!! :)
3 years ago

9 comments:
Why does this blog not recognize the 2 spaces after my period?? I even went back and tried to correct it twice. So irritating!!! (that was a mad exclamation point!)
I( always use exclamation points too. I just love them!!
Glad to hear all is going so well with the baby.
Lisa:)
Hey girl,
I loved your list. I'm so excited for you and your Hubby. We did have a great time didn't we , You just take care and enjoy this special time.... MS June
Thanks for stopping by Mrs. June!! You have to start a blog! :)
Catrina- that was too funny! Huh? Yes, I am getting an epidural!!!!!! I am not scared yet, but I am sure I will be. I am just getting impatient and bored!!! Not only can I NOT do anything, I can't go anywhere!! Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for my precious baby, momma's just getting anxious. :)
Thanks Lisa! :)
Hey,Chris! Almost here, huh? I love your 'habits', I could relate to a few. We tagged two of the same people on the same day (Heidi and Tara)! Funny, huh? Are you going to get an epidural if you don't need it? If you aren't in that much pain? That's what I did and I never needed it, all three. Loved the experience, people think I a martyr (Paula) but I really never needed it! Don't get me wrong, I think if I did - I would have.
Nice list!! I can relate with the exclamation marks!! I use them all the time also in a happy way!! They just look much more exciting than periods.. See!!
Glad you had a good check-up!!
hey chris!!!!!!!! :) thanks for tagging me buddy, i must be great blogger friend, huh? :) you are too funny, too bad we live far apart from each other!!! (sad exclamation marks) :) tell little missy to hurry up!!!! -tara
Using up all the old stuff before the new is a great habit--that way nothing goes to waste. I need to do it more often. I also abuse exclamation points, I'm glad I'm not the only one who goes overboard with them!
Post a Comment