What a wonderful and amazing experience. :) She is finally here and I love her so much. I am so tired. (In picture and now.) Will post more later of our angel. Thank you for your prayers. :)
Oh My Goodness!!!! what a little beaty, just like her mommy!! :) so glad everybody is doing well!!! take care, try to rest, and don't worry about posting much these first few weeks... we will all be right here waiting as you adjust! =) hey, CONGRATS mommy!! -tara
She looks so cute in her little outfit!!!! I am so ready to see her AGAIN! She is so precious! She was right on time! I am so proud of you Chris! You did any amazing job! I am so proud of you!!!
Congratulations!!! I've been checking your site everyday hoping to see a picture of the beautiful Bryn Harper!! And that she is!! I hope you are resting as much as you can. I can't wait to see more pictures when you have time. Congratulations Chris, you will be a wonderful mommy!
Chris, she truly is precious...and yes you look exhausted. But doesn't it feel great? I love you so much baby..please remember to rest, rest, and rest while your Mother is there...even if you think you don't need it. I am so proud of you and so happy for you and Aaron! love you all!
16 comments:
Oh My Goodness!!!! what a little beaty, just like her mommy!! :) so glad everybody is doing well!!! take care, try to rest, and don't worry about posting much these first few weeks... we will all be right here waiting as you adjust! =) hey, CONGRATS mommy!! -tara
She is so beautiful! How adorable. I can't wait to hear all about it. Welcome to the world, sweet baby!
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
She looks so cute in her little outfit!!!! I am so ready to see her AGAIN! She is so precious! She was right on time! I am so proud of you Chris! You did any amazing job! I am so proud of you!!!
what a beautiful little angel!! congratulations, and get as much rest as you can!!
Congratulations!!! I've been checking your site everyday hoping to see a picture of the beautiful Bryn Harper!! And that she is!! I hope you are resting as much as you can. I can't wait to see more pictures when you have time. Congratulations Chris, you will be a wonderful mommy!
Glad to hear all is well. She is absolutely beautiful! Congrats!
She is so beautiful!!! Congrats!!!
Congrats! She is just precious! Get some rest. Are you nursing? If you have any questions, I'm sure we can all help! Hugs!
p.s. I was checking you page and Jeanne's page just to see the first shots of her! Thanks Jeanne!!
Congratulations Chris and Aaron!! She is gorgeous!!! Chris, you look great to have just had a baby!!
Soooo very beautiful!!! Congratulations!
Welcome to the new baby,she looks like a little doll.I know you are proud of her.What does Dale and Tammy think of her.
rose
Chris, she truly is precious...and yes you look exhausted. But doesn't it feel great? I love you so much baby..please remember to rest, rest, and rest while your Mother is there...even if you think you don't need it. I am so proud of you and so happy for you and Aaron!
love you all!
Congratulations! She's beautiful. I hope you're healthy too. Have a great year watching your little girl grow.
Congratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is so cute Chris. I wish I could be there. I am proud of you and Aaron. She looks like him it seems. She is precious. Get some rest...I LOVE YOU
Post a Comment