January 16, 2006

Thank you


I would like to make a special thanks to my Uncle Bob. He has given twice to help our dear family friend. (seen left with her daughter) She was able to do so much with the donations I collected and he gave again today. It warms my heart that there are loving, giving people in this world.
For the local people, there is an account set up at Delta Trust & Bank. Thank you again to everyone who donated, it means so much. God bless you all. Please continue to pray for them. I love you Anka Bob! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How is Ms. Robin? It is great that people pull together like they do in these times. What about Staci? They are in my prayers.

Chris Streeter Davis said...

They are hanging in there. She is still having treatment every week. Not feeling very well because that is what the treatment does...
Please continue to pray.