Look at the difference in the 2 photos. Weird...I look so much bigger in this one! :) I thought I had cleaned everything...looks like that mirror could use a little windex!! :)
hey chris! in that 2nd pic, i bet she was camping out on your right side. ha! love the belly pictures, but oh... your poor back! the good news is, you're in the final stretch now baby! take care and keep us posted! -tara
holy crap. . . you're still in jeans! and they button! that's impressive. i know carrying that baby is pretty impressive too. wish i could be there! i'm all excited now.
7 comments:
Holy Moly! Sheisa comin! It will be anyday!!!!
Yippie!!!
WOW!! She has dropped dramatically!
It won't be long now!! I hope you have your bag packed and ready to go!!;)
WOW!!!!!!!!!! you SO better have those bags packed!!
hey chris! in that 2nd pic, i bet she was camping out on your right side. ha! love the belly pictures, but oh... your poor back! the good news is, you're in the final stretch now baby! take care and keep us posted! -tara
holy crap. . . you're still in jeans! and they button! that's impressive. i know carrying that baby is pretty impressive too. wish i could be there! i'm all excited now.
I LOVE THE BELLY PICS!!!
Lisa:)
Beautiful my dear!! You'll be so glad you took these pictures in years to come...
Post a Comment