Yesterday mom and I had a lazy day. We didn't get ready and leave the house until 3:00 pm. We went to Books A Million and spent 3 hours, it was great. I had a S'mores Frappe' and she had a triple shot espresso. We made plans to go eat at my favorite restaurant so we decided after 3 hours, it was time to go get ready.When we pulled in my driveway I quickly realized my mom's truck was gone. We were very stunned, I looked at her and she looked at me. Then I saw it, my step-dad Randall's motorcycle under my carport. Hmm...he surprised us!! We just stepped out of my car in total shock when Aaron pulls in the driveway. Following him were Jeanne and Jason. AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! More surprises!!! I thought I was going to have the baby right then! I was so excited!! After a few minutes Randall returns. Luckily he had a key to the truck and didn't freeze outside waiting on us. :)
When we couldn't keep our reservation after adding 3 people, we decided to go to the Fuji Japanese Steak house. It was wonderful as usual. :) We had a blast, I don't think I have laughed so hard in one night!!!! :) When we came home, we played the board game Boxers or Briefs. It was hilarious!!
After no contractions or signs of delivery, Jeanne and Jason left today. :( Hopefully Jeanne will be coming back in a few days to see the baby... :) We can always hope a few days!! Thank you Randall, Jeanne and Jason for making my weekend. I had such a wonderful time. :)

5 comments:
hey chris! i was just about to send you an email, wondering if that little baby girl is ready to make her entrance... :) i see she is still holding off! ;) so glad all your family is there for support, sounds like you guys are having a wonderful time! tell your mom, her sushi looks yummy... i love sushi! my favorite is shrimp temproa (i think i spelled that wrong!) take care! -tara
What a nice surprise!! Sounds like you had a great weekend!! Maybe next weekend you'll have a new surprise arrive dressed in pink!!;) Keep me updated!! Good luck!!
I've never heard of boxers or briefs--sound like it would be fun though. Glad you guys had a good time.
That is so good...I know Tammy must've been excited too for Randall to come up. I know ya'll had a ball! Keep me posted...
Love you...
Girl~ We had a blast! The WHOLE weekend! It was so good to finally see your place.
I am so ready for Brynn! I just knew she was going to come this weekend, but it just gives me another reason to come back! This time I want to go to Club Red!
Post a Comment