We had pictures made today. We will go back when Brynn Harper gets here and have her added to some of them. :) The rest of them are on my flickr. Dr. appt. is tomorrow!! We should find out how close we are!! I can't wait. :)
All of them are so precious. I wish I could have slowed down long enough to do some pics like that. I have plenty after birth! Lord, you would have thought my kids would be flashed to death! Pictures are definitly worth a thousand words!
Thank you all so much. All I can think about is baby!!!!! I am sooooooooo ready. :) The pictures we had taken yesterday made it so real. I am just ready to have her and know that she is okay. I am worrying myself silly.
what beautiful photos! they really capture the love and excitement you guys share. good luck at your appointment, can't wait to hear how you both are doing! -tara
6 comments:
These are so good! I can't wait to see all three of you!
i love the one where aaron's kissing your belly. she'll be here so soon now!!!!!!
Those are so good! It won't be long now!!
All of them are so precious. I wish I could have slowed down long enough to do some pics like that. I have plenty after birth! Lord, you would have thought my kids would be flashed to death! Pictures are definitly worth a thousand words!
Thank you all so much. All I can think about is baby!!!!! I am sooooooooo ready. :) The pictures we had taken yesterday made it so real. I am just ready to have her and know that she is okay. I am worrying myself silly.
what beautiful photos! they really capture the love and excitement you guys share. good luck at your appointment, can't wait to hear how you both are doing! -tara
Post a Comment