Aaron's sister Rachel, Aaron, baby Gabby and myself. Rachel brought Gabby for a visit from Indiana, hoping to meet Brynn Harper. No such luck... She is just not ready yet. :)
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
No baby yet!!!!!!!!! Sorry, Chris! I know how hard it is to wait this long, seems like an eternity!!! Please post as soon as she is here!! Good luck, you'll do great!!!
Yes Jeanne, he does have a way of showing us true patience. I have never, ever waited and wanted something so bad. But, I know I have to be patient, she will come when she is ready. :)
6 comments:
No baby yet!!!!!!!!! Sorry, Chris! I know how hard it is to wait this long, seems like an eternity!!! Please post as soon as she is here!! Good luck, you'll do great!!!
What a pretty baby!! I know you are ready, maybe tonight.... She'll come when you least expect it!!
I know you were really wanting her to come after really having a baby in the house! God has his way of showing us true patience. :)
Yes Jeanne, he does have a way of showing us true patience. I have never, ever waited and wanted something so bad. But, I know I have to be patient, she will come when she is ready. :)
I just love little babies with a head full of hair!!! She is so precious.
What a cute baby!!! I am ready to see a picture of little Brynn Harper!!!
Post a Comment