
Click here to see Brynn Harper's picture from the hospital.
It has been very interesting and wonderful around here. Brynn Harper is doing great. I lost a lot of blood during delivery and am being watched very closely. I am feeling better and better each day. Breastfeeding is going great. I wouldn't have it any other way. I got my breast pump today and that has helped tremendously. Brynn is such a little angel and I am so blessed to have her. I am so thankful to have my mother and Aaron here to help me. I couldn't do it without them. I will keep you all updated. :)

9 comments:
Hey girly! Try and get some sleep, you'll need it! If you having any questions about nursing, let me know. I have a few years under my belt! I loved is and did really well with it. Hugs to all!!!!
she is just gorgeous, chris. i'm so happy for you!!! try to rest ... i guess that's easy to say for someone who doesn't have a newborn around ...
She is so adorable! I know you are beyond thrilled!
I'll be thinking about you, and I hope you feel better. These few weeks after delivery were so hard for me.
Hopefully when you come to town I will get a chance to see that precious baby! Thanks for keeping us updated!!
Glad to hear you and baby are fine. The fun part has just begun! Shopping galore for lil shoes and matching hair bows, oh I just LOVE IT!!!
Aw! I remember your mama running outside telling us that she was here and everything was alright and gave us your camera to look at this picture of her! I thought to myself "she is really here!" I love you, your doing such an amazing job! Not to long from now, you will be down here!! That makes my whole year better!!!!
Barbeque cook-outs, birthdays, and good times, CAN'T WAIT!
Isn't it amazing!!! She's gorgeous!!
She is gorgeous! I'm glad everything is going well. Rest when you can. I can't wait to see more pictures of her!
She is the cutest!!
Oh just precious! ANd the same bday as my mom and Mozart! yay!
Post a Comment