I loved all the little dresses. I went to Wal-Mart the next day and I was drawn to all the infant stuff. It has my just so excited after seeing all the little clothes and stuff! Brynn if you can hear me~ I am anxiously waiting for you~
hey chris! aren't baby showers fun?! loved getting all those adorable clothes. that little hot pink one piece is too *cute* for words!! can't wait to see your baby girl in that one. she is gonna be a little fashion plate for sure!! take care -tara
2 comments:
I loved all the little dresses. I went to Wal-Mart the next day and I was drawn to all the infant stuff. It has my just so excited after seeing all the little clothes and stuff! Brynn if you can hear me~ I am anxiously waiting for you~
hey chris! aren't baby showers fun?! loved getting all those adorable clothes. that little hot pink one piece is too *cute* for words!! can't wait to see your baby girl in that one. she is gonna be a little fashion plate for sure!! take care -tara
Post a Comment