My dad, me and my mother. :) My daddy stopped by the shower and we grabbed a photo. He has the cutest look on his face. :) Who do I look the most like? ;) I love you both! :)
Great idea Jenny!! Mr. Dale could use a little bit of extra hair on top!!lol I'm sure he would be pleased... And yes, you are the spitting image of your daddy!! Great pictures, looks like you had a really good shower! I have baby Davis' gift here! Call us when you come home so that we can get it to you!
3 comments:
Yeah, I took that picture. (((smile))) I love you parents! Your dad was so sweet with Lainee. He had her so stirred up!
yes, i love your parents too. you are very blessed. you look just like your mother.
not really...Litte DALE.
Great idea Jenny!! Mr. Dale could use a little bit of extra hair on top!!lol I'm sure he would be pleased... And yes, you are the spitting image of your daddy!! Great pictures, looks like you had a really good shower! I have baby Davis' gift here! Call us when you come home so that we can get it to you!
Post a Comment