Jeanne, Sarah Jane and Jennifer. I am so glad you all came, it was great getting to see all of you. (I wish I had a picture of all of the hostesses.) I have no brain. :( (for now hopefully.)
It was good to see you all too. You looked pretty and should not of cut yourself out. I look like a fatty!!! I am planning a secret trip down there sometime so we can actually get to visit, I promise. Let me know when you go back. I forgot my tree and tried to call you that morning, but got no answer. That's ok, though. It is always so busy for us.
I so wished that I would have had time to fix my hair! I am not going to complain about the pictures. We can't look like supermodels all the time! I am glad you enjoyed the shower. Brynn is going to be stylin and profilin! I love you!
4 comments:
It was good to see you all too. You looked pretty and should not of cut yourself out. I look like a fatty!!! I am planning a secret trip down there sometime so we can actually get to visit, I promise. Let me know when you go back. I forgot my tree and tried to call you that morning, but got no answer. That's ok, though. It is always so busy for us.
I so wished that I would have had time to fix my hair! I am not going to complain about the pictures. We can't look like supermodels all the time! I am glad you enjoyed the shower. Brynn is going to be stylin and profilin! I love you!
So sorry I missed the shower! I wanted to come but my niece got married that day and we were BUSY!
steph- No problem girl, I love the shoes y'all got her! You missed some good cake and punch!! :)
Post a Comment