Here is the group shot from the pictures. All of my lovely friends that came. Jeanne, Sarah Jane, Jennifer, me, Ms. Lainee (up front), Ginger, Katy and Polly. We took this before Haley got there and I forgot to take another...sorry. :)
Did you get any pics of the "other" people that were there? I wish I would have been paying attention when this picture was taken~ I look like such a dufuss! :)
4 comments:
I love this picture! It is adorable of all of us!
This is the one I cropped Ginger...didn't like my up close shot. :)
Did you get any pics of the "other" people that were there? I wish I would have been paying attention when this picture was taken~ I look like such a dufuss! :)
Woah! Love this, you guys look great! Chris, love the red dress and Ginger, love the pink shoes!
Hey Chris, can I post the 'Jesus letter' that you posted on my blog? Just want to spread the word, I really liked it! Thanks!
Post a Comment