December 20, 2005

4 more days...

Only 4 more days until my birthday and I didn't realize it until today. This pregnancy has made some major turns and it is all I think about. I guess that is why I am still not finished Christmas shopping... I have stretch marks, I can't sleep, I pee ALL OF THE TIME. I know, I know...part of it. I guess I thought since it hadn't happened yet, it wasn't going to. HA! Oh, how could I forget... I have my first sore throat/coughing cold. I almost pee my pants with all the coughing, it is quite funny at times.
I really almost peed my pants earlier today. Aaron drinks out of the sink to take his vitamins/tylenol/gas-x...whatever. (I tell him it is gross, but he does it anyway.) He was doing it earlier and I thought I would goose him. I had been using HOT water right before... He always drinks without checking the water first, I feel bad...but check the water and you won't burn your mouth!!!! Anyway--- when I goose him he jumps, forcing his mouth full of hot water. I thought he hit his teeth on the faucet at first. When I realized he was okay, I was rolling in laughter. You see, he used to scare me/make me jump all the time. I have never got him that good. Then I had to cross my legs and run to sit down. It was quite funny if you were there. :)
We had a great weekend. We had Christmas with my daddy and his girlfriend's family. I thought she was going to become a fiance' this past weekend, but no such luck. Dad isn't sure what ring to get, I got my hopes up and everyone else's. I give up, I will wait until he does it and stop bugging him. :) I have lots of pictures on my Flickr from the weekend.
We also had Christmas with my dad's family. It was so much fun, I ate too much! It is always so much fun at this gathering. Big family with lots of kids. :) (and good food)
We made our last stop at my aunt's house on my mom's side. There was good food there too, but I ate before I got there. I did have a few plates of dessert...4 layer cream cheese, chocolate, whip cream with crunchy/nutty crust. Oh my goodness, it was so good. :) Lots of kids, fun, good food and love at this gathering for sure! Pictures from this event on flickr as well.
I think that about sums up my latest news. The belly is getting much bigger. I don't see how she can still move like she does. Mom is coming Thursday and I can't wait! We are going to have our first Christmas together at my house. :) Merry Christmas to all!

8 comments:

Anisa said...

merry christmas! i know you're excited for your little present to arrive soon. :)

j.c. said...

Poor Aaron! I know you would have shit if he would have chipped that tooth again! I bet it was funny afterwards.

I am sure that this Christmas will be one that your remember for years to come! Your first "pregnant" CHRIStmas! I also hope you have a great birthday. 27 WOW!

tara said...

wow- Happy Birthday & Merry Christmas to the mama 2 be!! talk to you later!-tara

Lindsay said...

merry christmas and happy birthday!!!! can't wait to see pictures of brynn harper.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

What up Babygirl!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Thank you everyone! My birthday has been wonderful so far. :) I can't wait for Christmas tomorrow!!! :)

fairygirl701 said...

hahaha! Poor Aaron!! too funny!

I had that "if it hadn't happened yet" syndrome too! I hadn't got any stretch marks and everyone told me how pretty my belly was. Then 2 WEEKS before I delivered I felt something (couldn't see it) ripply on the underside of my belly. Got a mirror and noticed a few little lines. Not too bad, I told myself. The next day my belly was all itchy and red, I put a mirror under my belly and ON NO the lines had become red rivers!! I felt like crying!!! The good news is that they do fade and are alot less noticable after awhile.

Well, Merry Christmas!!

Jonara Blu Maui said...

Oh..that could have been bad! but good thing it was funny AND he deserved it lol!

I had a few little pee accidents of my own when I was pregnant..esp when I got a realy bad cough in my 8th month :\

Hope you get better quick!