Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and birthday. Just think... next Christmas you will be playing Santa Claus with Brynn Harper in her little Christmas outfits!
Thank you Ginger, we did have a wonderful Christmas too! I hope you all did as well. I loved all of your pictures on flickr. Next year will be fun, I can't wait! :)
It is in the Peabody Place mall and it just opened Thanksgiving. Very nice, the service was outstanding and the food was excellent! Not too expensive either...we will be back! :)
8 comments:
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and birthday. Just think... next Christmas you will be playing Santa Claus with Brynn Harper in her little Christmas outfits!
Thank you Ginger, we did have a wonderful Christmas too! I hope you all did as well. I loved all of your pictures on flickr.
Next year will be fun, I can't wait! :)
Encore? Never been there. I bet it was delicious!
It is in the Peabody Place mall and it just opened Thanksgiving. Very nice, the service was outstanding and the food was excellent! Not too expensive either...we will be back! :)
happy birthday!!!
mmmm, good food with no clean up for Christmas!!! Sounds yummy!! I'm glad ya'll had a great Christmas!!:)
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day! It will be a great year for you....you will become a mommy very soon!
Happy birthday to you!!--lil late; sorry!! Happy New Year--I'm on time with that one; YAY!!!
Post a Comment