December 11, 2005


Yes, my hand it there for a reason...covering up the back fat. Yes, there is plenty!!! I don't think Brynn Harper has anymore room in there at all.  Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cara said...

LOL, you just think that you have back fat now!!! Wait until after she is born!! UGH!! She'll be here before you know it!! You look really good!!

tara said...

good morning chris! still lookin' cute as ever! wow! -you're in the home stretch now! don't worry a bit about extra weight, the solution is called breastfeeding!!!! lol! honestly, in 2wks. i was back in my jeans. Just remember to eat and drink enough h2O to keep up with what she will be taking away from your body. greyson nursed for 10 months, and i loved every bonding minute of it! lots of luck!

j.c. said...

You are so cute! It will be anyday now!!!! I have got to save some of my off days so I can make sure I am right there! ((Aunt Jeanne loves you Brynn Harper))! Hope everything is good there!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Girl, she has never been high. I won't know what to think if she gets in my ribs. She is very busy, just not in the upper region. :)

ginger said...

You are so cute! I was a cow...

Jonara Blu Maui said...

Oh wow..I haven't checked your blog in a while..I wondered if you had her yet. You look great! Brynn is such a cute name too!