December 14, 2005

I have thought and thought about what to do to help my best friend's mom. She has lung cancer and is going through chemo and radiation. This has been affecting my mom and me in a way I can't describe. This woman has been a part of my life since I can remember...she is so loving & caring. She would give you the shirt off her back. She has to drive 2 hours M-F to have treatment. Her prescriptions are expensive and she can only be allowed so many sick days. Ginger is helping me by putting the button on my sidebar so anyone can go and make a donation. Any amount is greatly appreciated. Please continue to pray for her. Thank you very much.

4 comments:

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Thank you Stephanie, we really appreciate your donation. I can't decide if I am going to put up something to thank people as the donate or not. Some people might want to remain anonymous...? I don't know. :) Merry Christmas!

tara said...

you are remarkably generous! She must be so grateful to have you in her life. I'll keep her in my prayers for comfort and strength during this holiday season. Thank-you for sharing.

-did you see i finally figured out how to add a blogroll to my blog... :) cheers!-tara

Ex-playgroup mommy said...

Hi Chris --

What a nice thing to do. I've made a donation.

Jennifer said...

that is a very nice thing to do. they are in my prayers and hopes.