Thank you honey! We love you too! It was so cold that night! BUR! I am ready for you to come back. We might just have to have a bunkin party next time.
How cute! You can tell Jaxon is saying "cheese!"
Great pictures Chris!!! Your tummy is sooo cute!! That is gonna be one lucky baby!!
What a cute family! Great picture!
I love the picture!! I agree with Jeanne, it was too cold!! I can't believe that we didn't see ya'll there!! We were on the square all day and night!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thank you honey! We love you too! It was so cold that night! BUR! I am ready for you to come back. We might just have to have a bunkin party next time.
How cute! You can tell Jaxon is saying "cheese!"
Great pictures Chris!!! Your tummy is sooo cute!! That is gonna be one lucky baby!!
What a cute family! Great picture!
I love the picture!! I agree with Jeanne, it was too cold!! I can't believe that we didn't see ya'll there!! We were on the square all day and night!!
Post a Comment