skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Davis Family
December 31, 2005
Since we couldn't be with our other friends last year, we got to hang with this wonderful couple. Brandi and Kevin Liles. They are so much fun! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Chris Streeter Davis
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2011
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2010
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2009
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2006
(276)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(32)
►
July
(42)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(23)
▼
2005
(225)
▼
December
(26)
Happy New Year!!!!!!! I wish everyone a safe and ...
This is before we left the house for our New Years...
I was leaned over talking to Aaron and he snapped ...
Since we couldn't be with our other friends last y...
Brandi and I used to work together at my last job....
These are our New Year's pictures from last year! ...
Here is little Colton O'Neil Stults. My cousin Ken...
Aaron, me and Mom. We had my birthday dinner at E...
Christmas Eve...??
4 more days...
Ginger made this for me...I love it! I took the p...
I have thought and thought about what to do to hel...
Yes, my hand it there for a reason...covering up t...
34 weeks today, only 6 more weeks to go! My dark ...
This is the first time I saw Kelly. Aaron and I we...
Sick
Jeanne, Lainee, Jaxon and Jason. I love this pict...
Jeanne, Sarah Jane and Jennifer. I am so glad you...
Little Lainee, Ginger, Katy and Polly. Yes, I cro...
Some of the lovely gifts I got at the shower...lot...
Here is the group shot from the pictures. All of ...
My dad, me and my mother. :) My daddy stopped by ...
Lainee, me and mom at the shower. (Lainee's hair ...
Where is the tree? :) I am not impressed with ou...
Merry Christmas everyone! This is the only pictur...
I guess this is my favorite one...
►
November
(16)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(35)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(13)
►
2004
(18)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
My Friends
dooce ® -
3 years ago
Carissa Byers Photography | Blog
11 years ago
Access Anisa
14 years ago
The Cavers
14 years ago
The Traylor's
15 years ago
{t} in my life....
16 years ago
Adventures of a Mommy
17 years ago
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
18 years ago
My Reality
19 years ago
Dootsiedaisy
No comments:
Post a Comment