I love black and white too! My poor hand looks like it is about to pop! My nails are growing and I am getting a manicure soon so I won't have fat/man hands...maybe. :)
chris-your pregnancy portrait is amazing! Such a meaningful moment. We had ours taken JUST in time, four days later... greyson arrived!! i wanted to share some with you, but didn't see an email link. Email me and i'll send you some. familyofthree@comcast.net
How sweet!! I love belly pictures!! Is that Aaron's hand too? Ginger does wonderful work!! This picture will be cherished for years and years to come!:)
11 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you like it. The picture was already beautiful... such a precious moment. I just love the black and whites for things like that. :)
I love black and white too!
My poor hand looks like it is about to pop! My nails are growing and I am getting a manicure soon so I won't have fat/man hands...maybe. :)
chris-your pregnancy portrait is amazing! Such a meaningful moment. We had ours taken JUST in time, four days later... greyson arrived!! i wanted to share some with you, but didn't see an email link. Email me and i'll send you some. familyofthree@comcast.net
Have a great day!-tara
that is such a cool picture. just beautiful. not much longer...YEAH!!!
AW! I just love that! It is so precious. That was a great idea!
What a great picture!!! I never really took great belly shots when I was pregnant! Bryn will love it when she is older!
How sweet!! I love belly pictures!! Is that Aaron's hand too? Ginger does wonderful work!!
This picture will be cherished for years and years to come!:)
Very sweet! I got a prego picture done with Morgan (I was pregnant with Jake and I was huge!) I really should post it, Morgan loves it!
The picture is beautiful--such a keepsake; original. Wish I had pictures like that of my pregnancies...
Awesome!!!!!
Thats a great picture!
Post a Comment