November 13, 2005


Jennifer and I before my baby shower yesterday. :) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey girl!! We had fun at the shower. It was good to get to visit with you. You got a lot of cool stuff for baby Harper. YEAH!!!

Reality Chick said...

Looks like y'all had so much fun, and ate some yummy cake (so cute!)

I wish I could have been there, but yore old AP was worn out :( Thanks for posting the pics, and I know your momma will have plenty for me to see. I love you!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

I had fun with y'all too Jennifer. Thanks for being there, it really meant a lot. Haley- blue does look good on Jennifer! I told her that too! :)

Anonymous said...

oooh, you look so cute! i had the strangest dream and you were in it! will have to tell you about it later.