I am getting more and more tired at work. My last day is Nov. 23. A few words of advice-- If you are planning on leaving a job, don't give a 3 month notice. Yes, yes I know...Duh! At the time, I was so happy about being pregnant that I spoke too soon. I don't just mean a 3 month maternity leave, I mean for good. My boss even told me, "I wish you wouldn't have told me the truth." This is the first time in my life I have been punished for telling the truth. Let me tell you, it has not been fun. I have really learned a lesson. I ask myself every day, what were you thinking? That's just it, I wasn't.
I made tacos tonight for supper. The funny thing is, it was the first time I have ever made them. Tacos are just something I have never thought about making. They were so easy and tasty, I will have to make them again. :)
My first baby shower is coming up, here in town. I am really getting excited! She has really started to make some different movements in there. This has been the most amazing experience I have ever had. I can't wait for the day when she is born. I pray every night that everything will be okay. I hope that it isn't snowing when she is born so everyone that wants to come, can. I can only imagine what other exciting experiences I am in for. And pain of course, but I am ready for that. Have a great weekend. :)
3 years ago

5 comments:
Aunt Jeanne just hopes that she comes on the weekend so I don't have to rush off! Cause I will be there! Don't beat yourself up to bad about your boss, he is learning a lesson, too. He will get what is coming for being ugly. Wow, you don't have that much longer to work! It will be here before you know it! Tell Aaron hello! Love ya.
I know your work situation is stressful now, but just look ahead. You have the birth of your first child to look forward to, plus the many years of happiness she will bring to us all. \
I'M GONNA HAVE MY FIRST GREAT NEICE! And, yes, we are going to spoil her absolutely rotten :)
Just remember to smile when people treat you unfairly, and you will be a better person for it. That is one lesson that Granny taught me, and she was right. I love you!
aw! i bet they're working you entirely too hard. at least the end is near!! hang in there! :)
Back, legs, feet--oh the aching!! I STILL remember... A big slice of chocolate pie always made me feel better--take care!!!!
Sweet name for the baby. Hang in there, it'll all work out great!
Post a Comment