November 9, 2005


This photo is a little tacky, but I don't feel like taking another. I like to keep my close friends and family updated on the pregnancy. Hope I don't gross the rest of you out in the mean time... My hand is so veiny! These are the best sleeping pants in the world! :) Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh. SO cute!! i can't believe you're due in a couple months. it seems like yesterday you were posting pictures of your nonexistent belly :)

Anonymous said...

your pictures are precious. you have the cutest belly! keep the pictures coming!

Jennifer said...

WOW!!! I am ready to see you!

j.c. said...

I know that the picture is really not showing the "real" size. It is always amazing seeing you from one visit to the next and seeing how much bigger your belly is! I'm so excited for yall!

Anonymous said...

so cute! it does seem like yesterday, you just weren't pregnant! crazy. can't wait to meet her. and see you again!

my hamburg trip is postponed due to the lackluster that is traveling with a two year old.

Chris Streeter Davis said...

I know girls...time has flown!:) Haley- I know girl, every nurse I see says that! I have always had those veiny hands and arms though.

Chris Streeter Davis said...

I know girl...one more time!!!! :)

Gaye said...

Don't worry about grossing anybody out--these pics of you are precious!!

fairygirl701 said...

What could possibly be gross about that??? Too precious!!

:) said...

woot! nice belly :)

Ex-playgroup mommy said...

A pregnant belly could never be gross! You look great! Can you believe there is a little person growing inside of you????