Looks like y'all had a good time. Did you get a bunch of stuff? Love the cake!
This is getting so close to her getting here! Showers already, before you know it we will have our's in Hamburg. You are gonna be wore out!
Thanks Haley! I did get a lot of stuff, it was fun! I am ready to see all of my Hamburg people. :) It means so much when people show up.
I didn't know you worked with D'Juana Cartillar. She lived across the street from me in Wynne! Small world!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like y'all had a good time. Did you get a bunch of stuff? Love the cake!
This is getting so close to her getting here! Showers already, before you know it we will have our's in Hamburg. You are gonna be wore out!
Thanks Haley! I did get a lot of stuff, it was fun! I am ready to see all of my Hamburg people. :) It means so much when people show up.
I didn't know you worked with D'Juana Cartillar. She lived across the street from me in Wynne! Small world!
Post a Comment