2 1/2 more days of work for me and I don't know what I am going to do with myself!
I do know this...our cats are driving me crazy.
I wish they could go away for 5 months and then come back. I love them so much. I have always been an animal lover...these cats don't even know they are cats. I guess they just get on my nerves sometimes.
We get Brynn Harper's baby bed set up, we have to put a quilt over it. We get her pack and play put together, we have to put a quilt over it. (Aaron put it all together, actually) :) Instead of "baby proofing" the house, we have to "cat proof" it. I am sure I could let them stay at my dad's until we are ready for them. Then I would be up here lonely and bored, worried about them. I have given him cats before I couldn't keep, so I have to take responsibility for these! I guess writing about this helped. Problem solved: keep cats, continue to "cat proof" the house, love them because they don't understand what is going on around here. Okay, I feel better.
Note to self: Pay attention to how people spell certain names in their post. So when I comment, I spell the names correctly. Oh yes, spell check and proof read my post before publishing. And, tell everyone my mom updated her blog! (Pseudo euphoric paradise) You people and your tagboard pop-ups are driving me nuts! :) Have a great weekend y'all!
3 years ago

1 comment:
My cat loved to sleep in my first son's crib before he was born. He actually loved sleeping with him also but we only let him do that when he got older.
Post a Comment