November 9, 2005

Thank God it's Thursday...again!! :)

It has been a crazy, but tolerable week. I have been so tired lately. I will be relieved when I can sleep in and take naps. (2 more weeks!!:)

Why is it that on my way home from work, I think of the best things to post. When I get home...BAM! They are gone. I am going to sit here until I fall asleep and try to remember what my thoughts were...

Gotta love pregnancy brain!! Okay, I will start taking notes. Y'all have a great day. :)

3 comments:

ginger said...

I do that all the time! I write posts in my head, and then they are GONE later!

Your belly is so pretty! I mean it... not ONE stretch mark! *jealous!*

Jennifer said...

well, i had something to comment about and now i have forgotten what i was going to say....how bad it that?

Ex-playgroup mommy said...

I haven't gotten rid of my pregnancy brain! Or my pregnancy body. It will never be the same, but it is sooo worth it!!