November 23, 2005

Happy early Thanksgiving!

We are staying home for Thanksgiving this year. I will be making my first turkey...I can't wait! Aaron's sister and family are coming to eat with us.
Today was my last day at work. It was fine, I am glad it is over. My boss said some very rude things to me yesterday and I was debating on even coming today. But I did, and I never have to go back again. I will really miss all of the girls I work with. They were great, we always had so much fun.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful for so much this year. :)

4 comments:

Gaye said...

Don't get too tired working on that dinner now--that's hard work!! Hope ya'll have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anisa said...

sucks about your boss...but be thankful you never have to go back...and for the fact baby brynn harper is coming soon!

j.c. said...

Enjoy this time off before baby girl arrives. You can take naps everyday! WOW!

Did you take pictures of the feast?

Ex-playgroup mommy said...

Congrats on your last day! Enjoy your time before the baby comes!!