Chris, I bet I was six months pregnant with Elijah before I quit suckin' in! It was just habit and one day I was drivin' down the road and just thought, "What are you doin', crazy? You're pregnant, you can stop suckin' your stomach in!" Enjoy it! Love you!
It doesn't even seem right looking at you with a baby belly!!! I am so ready to be an Aunt!!! Lainee is already practicing to lay the baby on a pallet and get toys for "her" to play with. We are so excited!!
Thanks y'all. It is getting more and more exciting every day. We go to the Dr. tomorrow. We won't find out what it is until next month. :( I am so ready to know!! :)
8 comments:
SO CUTE!!! Awww... there's a baby in there! :) Adorable.
Too cute!!! Do you know what you having yet?
Again...**in a high-pitched voice**
HEY LITTLE BABY! THIS IS AUNT POLLY!
I always say that, heeheehee!
Love you
ya'll are so cute and excited!!!
Chris, I bet I was six months pregnant with Elijah before I quit suckin' in! It was just habit and one day I was drivin' down the road and just thought, "What are you doin', crazy? You're pregnant, you can stop suckin' your stomach in!" Enjoy it!
Love you!
It doesn't even seem right looking at you with a baby belly!!! I am so ready to be an Aunt!!! Lainee is already practicing to lay the baby on a pallet and get toys for "her" to play with. We are so excited!!
Thanks y'all. It is getting more and more exciting every day. We go to the Dr. tomorrow. We won't find out what it is until next month. :( I am so ready to know!! :)
That was one thing I liked, the freedom to let my gut hang out and it was acceptable!
Post a Comment