August 7, 2005

31-50

31. I am a Capricorn.
32. I have had 3 perms my whole life, they never stayed long. Now, my hair has some natural curl in it.
33. The Smurfs, The Muppets, Sesame Street and Saved by the Bell were my favorites growing up.
34. I think some of the shows these days are horrible for children.
35. I am an only child.
36. My dad is a twin.
37. Most of my husband's family lives in Indiana, I haven't been there yet.
38. He has 4 sisters and 1 brother. ( I have met all of them)
39. I love tulips.
40. I can not stand it when people use the words "had" and "seen" too many times or in the wrong place. Ex. "She had went to the store today." or "I seen her at the store yesterday." (Correct me if I am wrong Ginger) "I saw her at the store yesterday." That sounds so much better. Maybe the usage of "had" just gets on my nerves, but "seen" is used after has, have or had.
41. # 40 gets on my nerves more than anything, people say it at work all the time!!! I just want to scream at them!!! (Where is Ms. Milus when we need her!!!!!)
42. I love to color in coloring books, my mom still gets me one for my birthday every year.
43. My birthday is on Christmas Eve.
44. I was supposed to fill up a coloring book and give it to my mom, I haven't yet.
45. I made A's & B's in English Comp I & II, I still lack Algebra.
46. It still makes my stomach hurt on test days in Algebra class.
47. Maybe I will go back to college again one day.
48. I really do not like school, haven't since 6th grade.
49. Aaron is great at Math, thank God!!
50. My favorite color is Purple.

Have a great week everyone... :)

7 comments:

fairygirl701 said...

I love color books too!! When Chuck and I were dating I bought a Dragonball Z one and we both colored it in. Coloring is great!! Me and a girl a work have talked about buying a paint by number set to do together--fun!!

Love
the list

ginger said...

You're right, Chris. I hear those ALL the time... eeek!

Anonymous said...

I like your list, too. I think I know you like a book also. That is funny about Aaron and the cheerleading and you and flute. HEE HEE

Anisa said...

what a fun post! :)

Anonymous said...

your dad's a twin?!

awwww. mrs. milus . . . . .she was awesome.

great list!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Thanks y'all! Mom, don't forget where you put the coloring books!!:)

Chris Streeter Davis said...

I was talking about Uncle Mitchell. I would never forget your name. If we have a boy, he will be named after Grandpa and you. I love the name Coleman, we will call him Cole. Thanks for commenting. :) Love your new motorcycle too!