51. I am so happy!
52. My boss hired someone today! I can be myself again.
53. I love animals, I can't count how many I have picked up and made mine.
54. Cats are my favorite.
55. I moved out a month after graduation.
56. My college days; Monticello and Jonesboro, were the best times of my life.
57. Jr. High and High school were great too, but too many rules.
58. I don't regret a thing.
59. Advice to all college students: Have fun!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get in trouble though.
60. I can be in the worst mood, play some music and I am smiling.
61. I have always been this way, I am bouncing right now. (The radio is playing some dance oldies!) MC Hammer!!!!!!!! "You can't touch this!!" HAAHAHAHAHHA
62. I am trying really hard to think of something new I haven't talked about.
63. My mom, aunt and uncle do not have a middle name.
64. I am coming home this weekend to help Jeanne, both of her kids are having a tonsilectomy. Poor babies.
65. "The humpty dance" is playing now!!!!!!! This one really brings back memories from high school. :) How funny!!!!! I think I know every word...
66. OK, I had to turn the radio off, could not concentrate.
67. I think I post better when I # random thoughts...?
68. I cooked deer steak, soft fried potatoes, corn, and fresh from the garden butter beans tonight. We also had bread that Aaron made. (in the bread maker) It was mmm mmm good. Thank you mom for sharing your goods. :)
69. I can cook and love too!
70. I love to play board games.
71. Since I am an only child, I have to have alone time and can entertain myself.
72. I am a very honest person, maybe too honest sometimes.
73. If I tell you I am going to do something, I very rarely don't do it.
74. I love the Pecanland mall. (didn't they used to have a Harold's in there?)
75. I donate $ to good causes every time I am asked.
76. I love the Garden district in New Orleans, but Bourbon St. stinks. (literally)
77. I also love down town Hot Springs, wouldn't mind to live there.
78. My finger nails have been to the end of my fingers once.
79. I still can't make homeade biscuits like mom...
80. I can't stand it when people pull out in front of me.
3 years ago

7 comments:
what are soft fried potatos?
i like the numbered random thought lists!
Do You Like Software?... You're Going To LOVE This Site. Visit this incredible Free Software Downloads Site!
We call them mushy fried potatoes!!! They are delicious. We cooked the same think for dinner last night. HOW CRAZY!!! But we had garlic mashed potatoes, not mushy fried. Carissa, cut potatoes like fries (or bigger) leave the peelings on them and put them in a skillet and cover. They are good.
Carissa, I don't leave the skin on mine. Tip: have the skillet pretty hot when you put the potatoes in or they will stick. Add some oil, they are good!!
Mom--------I don't rap to the baby, lord. I listen to all music, dance music just makes me want to dance! :)
really enjoy your lists! those songs are funny and definitely take me back also!
do you think your baby will come out singing "the humpty dance?" that song is hilarious! :)
You know, I think they did have a daquiris unlimited in the mall. I remember being about 14 and a guy buying us one and we snuck it in the movies!! My lord, we had no business doing that!
Post a Comment