I have nothing to wear!!!!!!!!! All of my maternity clothes are too big and normal clothes too little!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I am going shopping today! :)
Heeeyyyyyy! I just thought of something...you can use some of my jeans that are 'a little snug' on me right now! Maybe there will be some that will fit your tummy *smile*. We will see this weekend, be careful driving! :)
Hey, you can also take a pony tail holder and loop it through the button-hole on your jeans and then loop it around your button...Instant expandable jeans! It worked great for me as long as you wear shirts that come down a little longer. Oh yeah, and don't necessarily go lookin' for maternity clothes...the way shirts and skirts are now, you should be able to find some really cute tops and skirts that aren't maternity that you could wear in a larger size. The only thing maternity I ever bought were jeans (about mid-way through) Love you and believe me I understand!
i didn't buy any maternity clothes, and look how big i was! no wait: i bought a shirt and a pair of slacks that i wore twice maybe.
i wore all draw string pants and some of my shirts just magically worked out. it's not for very long, i figured, so i didn't bother with shopping. i'm really glad, now!
3 comments:
Heeeyyyyyy! I just thought of something...you can use some of my jeans that are 'a little snug' on me right now! Maybe there will be some that will fit your tummy *smile*. We will see this weekend, be careful driving!
:)
Hey, you can also take a pony tail holder and loop it through the button-hole on your jeans and then loop it around your button...Instant expandable jeans! It worked great for me as long as you wear shirts that come down a little longer. Oh yeah, and don't necessarily go lookin' for maternity clothes...the way shirts and skirts are now, you should be able to find some really cute tops and skirts that aren't maternity that you could wear in a larger size. The only thing maternity I ever bought were jeans (about mid-way through)
Love you and believe me I understand!
you look soooo cute! love it!
i didn't buy any maternity clothes, and look how big i was! no wait: i bought a shirt and a pair of slacks that i wore twice maybe.
i wore all draw string pants and some of my shirts just magically worked out. it's not for very long, i figured, so i didn't bother with shopping. i'm really glad, now!
again. . .so cute! can't believe it!
Post a Comment