You are officially THE cutest pregnant person ever. You are gonna be one of those women who looks totally fabulous being pregnant! *jealous* I looked like a strange combination of Violet from Willie Wonka (You know, she blew up into a huge blueberry balloon) and a killer whale. eh, what can you do? It was worth it.
12 comments:
Chris, you look absolutely adorable! Enjoy your pregnancy, it looks great on you! :)
You are officially THE cutest pregnant person ever. You are gonna be one of those women who looks totally fabulous being pregnant! *jealous* I looked like a strange combination of Violet from Willie Wonka (You know, she blew up into a huge blueberry balloon) and a killer whale. eh, what can you do? It was worth it.
How could she not be, G? 10 ft. tall and gorgeous just magnifies with pregnancy...remember, you get that "glow", too!
HI LITTLE BABY! AUNT POLLY LOVES U!
And I love you, too, Chris :)
so happy for you! you look fabulous. :)
Y'all are just too nice. I really appreciate all of the sweet comments. When I come home for Christmas, I am sure it will be a different story! :)
you're TOTALLY gonna be the cute pregnant girl!!
Oh, my look how cute your belly is!!!! What are some of your names that you guys like????
Thanks again girls. :) Very sweet of you. Denise, it is a secret. Besides, Aaron and I can't agree on a name anyway... ;)
a baby girl,how sweet
Ok, I got ya!! I will quit asking!!! Heehee!!!
beyond sexy....
Belly pics!! Cute!! And she's a she! Congrats!
Post a Comment