3 years ago
August 15, 2005
Baby Davis
We got a surprise today!!!! The Dr. worked us in for an ultra sound to determine the sex of the baby! I was so worried the baby wouldn't open it's legs. But after a few minutes, she did!!!!!!!! The video is so awesome, you can see her moving around. She is very active!!! Who would have guessed that?!! You can see her area really good in the video and the ultrasound tech said she was sure it was a girl. We are so excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! I AM SO EXCITED! THIS CALLS FOR ALL CAPS!!! AND LOTS OF EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!
HI BABY GIRL!
OH BOY! I MEAN, OH GIRL!!! :))
WHOOOOPIEE!!! CONGRATS!!
Thank you Ginger! We are so excited!!!!!! Now I can buy stuff!!! :)
I am so excited!!! I caught myself hanging out in the baby department of Wal-Mart last night. YEAH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Little Maddax will have a girlfriend!!! :)
oh how wonderful! i love baby girls! i bet it'll be lots of fun to start buying an overdose of pink items!
YAY CHRIS!!!! HOW EXCITING FOR YOU!!!!!! oh my gosh ... this is just too exciting. you'll be the perfect mom for a little girl. i can see you braiding her hair already!! YAY FOR YOU!!!
yeah! oh, that's awesome! yesterday i did a little girls hair. it was so weird, parting her thick black curly hair down the middle in preperation for her first day of school. i looked from her her long hair to penn scraggly, sweaty mop and thuoght, "oh, how fun a little girl's hair would be."
i am SO happy penn is a boy. but, a little girl's head is definetly supa fun.
Woooohooooo!
I was beside myself with excitement when your mom told me :)
Now I can buy pink and purple, lots of it, and all kinds of little hair bows and ribbons...heeheehee!!!!
"HI LITTLE BABY GIRL! I'M YOUR AUNT POLLY!!!!!!"
CONGRATS!!!! I know you are excited!!! The chinese calender was right!!! haha!! Any names picked out yet????
HaHa Denise! A girl I work with just reminded me of that yesterday. Everyone I know that has done it, it has been accurate.??? Makes you wonder.
Thank you too everyone! Momma, you can make her anything you want to. :)
YAY!!! A girl!!! so exciting!!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment