August 5, 2005

30 things...

Jennifer reminded me of the "100 things" I still have not done. She did a similar post today, thanks for the reminder Jenn!

1. Food is my favorite thing, all I can think about.
2. I am very happy in my marriage, no regrets.
3. I love to sing and dance. (haven't danced in a while)
4. I never thought it would be so difficult to name our baby. (even agree on a name.)
5. We are moving to Hamburg sometime after the baby is born.
6. I miss my girl time with all of my friends.
7. I played the flute in Jr. high and was first chair for a while. (Aaron makes fun of me)
8. Aaron was a Cheerleader in high school. (I make fun of him)
9. I was also a majorette in band 1 year. (He makes fun of that too)
10. I cheated on my boyfriend in high school, that was all it took.
11. I am really excited about going to church when we move home, we haven't had any luck finding a church here. (Is that a sign?)
12. I have craved bloody mary mix, margarita mix, bar-b-que (sp), candy and everything I can't have. (Raw oysters, wine and tuna fish everyday)
13. I never believed in having a craving...until now.
14. I loved everything before I was pregnant, now I have to really want it. (makes me so mad!)
15. Cigarette smoke makes me want to puke, I smoked occasionally before. (will never again, right it down.)
16. I have not been sick one time, but I gag very easily.
17. I wish I would have taken an art class, I can't draw anything.
18. Before I die, I want to take piano lessons, I love the piano.
19. Alicia Keys is one of my favorite singers/musicians.
20. I used to assist the Dr., take x-rays and clean teeth. Later, I could only clean teeth and take x-rays. Now, I am up front and I can't stand it. It is so stressful and I don't like to be stressed...
21. This is the third dentist I have worked for that was building a new office right before I was going to move away.
22. One of my pet peeves is for someone to call my house and say "who is this?" (someone just did it) I actually told her my name, usually I say, "who are you calling?"
23. Is it obvious I have no one to talk to???? (another reason for moving home)
24. My husband never has any off time and he loves to hunt and fish. (another reason...)
25. I love great fitting jeans and shoes.
26. I have not been shopping for myself in a long time.
27. I, like Jennifer was born in Monroe, Louisiana.
28. I love crawfish!!!!!!!
29. I will go to NYC before I get too old.
30. I am getting bored with this and will continue later. :)

3 comments:

ginger said...

Yay! You are coming back to Hamburg after the baby is born? YIPPEE!!

Great list!

fairygirl701 said...

Glad you are moving back! Where will you go to church??

I craved a "wallybedarned" from Outback the whole time I was pregnant!! YUM! I think it's because we know we can't have them.

#22 is a pet peeve of mine too. I always say "who is THIS?" they should know who they are calling I think.

Reality Chick said...

Enjoyed reading your list!

Maybe when I get less stressed, I'll do a '100' things post.

Love you, miss you :)