We had a wonderful time in Branson. The shopping was fabulous! Aaron and I went home a different route. The "easy" way there made me so sick. It was very curvy and hilly. Oh my goodness, it was awful.
I am so sad that Six Feet Under is over. I told Aaron (as I was wiping tears) that all of our favorite shows are gone now. He is so positive, "baby, there will be new ones."
Meredith had her baby Saturday, he is so sweet. I am going to see little Andrew this coming weekend. She will be such a wonderful Mother, she is just awesome.
Hope everyone has a great week!
3 years ago

4 comments:
i'm so depressed about six feet under, but alan ball is a friggin genius. the last episode was PERFECT!
congrats, meredith!!!
meeeee tooooo....
I thought I would pass out at the end...when Claire was driving, and the music was playing and they were summing up the future. Alan Ball IS a genious.
I was sitting there boo-hooing, and Boo walks in, "What the....YOU ARE NOT CRYING!"
Oh yes I was! Six is OVA! Waaaah!
i hear that. mondays stink
I'm gonna have to check out SFU via Netflix. I've never watched it.
Glad y'all had a good trip!
Post a Comment