Another of my favorite's too Jeanne. In case some of you don't know Chris that well, she is an only child, that is "not spoiled" at all!!!LOL, we kinda grew up together, had tea partys, colored, read books, played w/barbies or cabbage patch kids, read books, she loved me reading to her before she learned to read. She was an extremely active child, even before she was born. When she got too old for that 2 hour afternoon nap, I had my hands full. I had daily chores that had to get done and would be busy cooking, and actually cleaned house back then!!!! But she would get quiet and I knew the gig was up. I'd start looking for her OMG you would'nt believe some of her antic's. But this picture is what I caught her doing one day when she got quiet. I look out the window and it scared me bad cause she was on the ground, early spring~still cool, and she wasn't moving!! She was only still when she slept. I watched her and realized she was doing something w/her hands??? I grabbed the camera (which was always close at hand) and walked outside, hiding the camera. She told me to LEAVE!!! I'm doing sumptin, a prize for you, you can't see. So I made a deal w/her, I'd sit on the porch and not look, if she'd stay where she was and let me take her picture. Deal!!! and that's how this picture came to be, what a blessed Mother I am. I captured the moment and got the bouquet of tiny, lavendar flowers that cover the ground in early spring!!!What precious memories, thank you Darling, but thank you more for the same bouquet of little lavendar flowers you picked and gave me last year!!! I can't tell you what that meant to me *big grin*. I love you, Mommy
awwwwwwww! that's a great picture! and story. and it sounds exactly like chris. ha! i too get worried when penn gets "quiet." it usually involves a toilet and some goldfish crackers. bleh.
awwwwwwww! that's a great picture! and story. and it sounds exactly like chris. ha! i too get worried when penn gets "quiet." it usually involves a toilet and some goldfish crackers. bleh.
AWw mom...:) I Love you so much! See why I want to move closer to you so bad. You stayed home with me and we got to spend so much time together and make so many wonderful memories! You have got to get a blog! See you soon!
1-Thanks for the comments on my photo's taken with a now ancient Yashika 35mm SLR camera, with all the attachments. Carissa, you especially will appreciate the fact that a 25+yo camera still works and take wonderful shots!!! But I'm having fun in the digital world, like a new toy to me. All my old pix are taken with the old camera, new pix of chris and friends are with my digital. #2-I can't have a blog, how in the hell is "OLE MOTHER HUBBARD" gonna keep up with all her chillins and maintain a blog???Not happening, you ALL getting one is the best thing for me!!! You've made the circle tighter by doing this!!! If you can get Jeanne, Staci and Katy...now who have I left out??? to start one, I can just comment and keep up w/you there!!! See how easy Mother Hubbard figured that out. Besides, I'm not going to be available much in the future, My dr. report was excellent "Thank you Jesus and all of you for your prayers" there's no way doc could say to me yesterday, my gosh, this thing looks great with you only this far out (post-opp)!!!! What have you been doing??? besides drinking Limu????....that's another story. But I really thank you all for your prayers. I believe that with faith, all things are possible. And there's strength in numbers!!*wink*, Love you girls, Mom
And I won't be available much b/c Randall put the windshields on our bikes, and drag pipes on his, and we now have all the accessories for safe riding, the old school way, i.e. best helments made, best leather jacket and chaps for protection, kicker is, Your Mommy is not well enough to ride this machine a lot yet, I will not jepordize my ear surgery just to ride, bam, there it is!!! I come first now, so when several FACTOR'S come together for me, I'll ride, otherwise, I'm sittin my ass at home making you all scarves!!!LOL I love you too, Mom P.S. I won't post this long again, it makes me really look like I need my own blog, but what the hell would I post????????? It's Sat. Nite ya'LL have an fun, saft weekend, Love, Ms. T, Tammy, Mother
8 comments:
Another of my favorite's too Jeanne. In case some of you don't know Chris that well, she is an only child, that is "not spoiled" at all!!!LOL, we kinda grew up together, had tea partys, colored, read books, played w/barbies or cabbage patch kids, read books, she loved me reading to her before she learned to read. She was an extremely active child, even before she was born. When she got too old for that 2 hour afternoon nap, I had my hands full. I had daily chores that had to get done and would be busy cooking, and actually cleaned house back then!!!! But she would get quiet and I knew the gig was up. I'd start looking for her OMG you would'nt believe some of her antic's. But this picture is what I caught her doing one day when she got quiet. I look out the window and it scared me bad cause she was on the ground, early spring~still cool, and she wasn't moving!! She was only still when she slept. I watched her and realized she was doing something w/her hands??? I grabbed the camera (which was always close at hand) and walked outside, hiding the camera. She told me to LEAVE!!! I'm doing sumptin, a prize for you, you can't see. So I made a deal w/her, I'd sit on the porch and not look, if she'd stay where she was and let me take her picture. Deal!!! and that's how this picture came to be, what a blessed Mother I am. I captured the moment and got the bouquet of tiny, lavendar flowers that cover the ground in early spring!!!What precious memories, thank you Darling, but thank you more for the same bouquet of little lavendar flowers you picked and gave me last year!!! I can't tell you what that meant to me *big grin*. I love you, Mommy
I love this picture too!! Good job mom on getting this shot!!
awwwwwwww! that's a great picture! and story. and it sounds exactly like chris. ha! i too get worried when penn gets "quiet." it usually involves a toilet and some goldfish crackers. bleh.
awwwwwwww! that's a great picture! and story. and it sounds exactly like chris. ha! i too get worried when penn gets "quiet." it usually involves a toilet and some goldfish crackers. bleh.
AWw mom...:) I Love you so much! See why I want to move closer to you so bad. You stayed home with me and we got to spend so much time together and make so many wonderful memories! You have got to get a blog! See you soon!
1-Thanks for the comments on my photo's taken with a now ancient Yashika 35mm SLR camera, with all the attachments. Carissa, you especially will appreciate the fact that a 25+yo camera still works and take wonderful shots!!! But I'm having fun in the digital world, like a new toy to me. All my old pix are taken with the old camera, new pix of chris and friends are with my digital.
#2-I can't have a blog, how in the hell is "OLE MOTHER HUBBARD" gonna keep up with all her chillins and maintain a blog???Not happening, you ALL getting one is the best thing for me!!! You've made the circle tighter by doing this!!! If you can get Jeanne, Staci and Katy...now who have I left out??? to start one, I can just comment and keep up w/you there!!! See how easy Mother Hubbard figured that out. Besides, I'm not going to be available much in the future, My dr. report was excellent "Thank you Jesus and all of you for your prayers" there's no way doc could say to me yesterday, my gosh, this thing looks great with you only this far out (post-opp)!!!! What have you been doing??? besides drinking Limu????....that's another story. But I really thank you all for your prayers. I believe that with faith, all things are possible. And there's strength in numbers!!*wink*, Love you girls, Mom
And I won't be available much b/c Randall put the windshields on our bikes, and drag pipes on his, and we now have all the accessories for safe riding, the old school way, i.e. best helments made, best leather jacket and chaps for protection, kicker is, Your Mommy is not well enough to ride this machine a lot yet, I will not jepordize my ear surgery just to ride, bam, there it is!!! I come first now, so when several FACTOR'S come together for me, I'll ride, otherwise, I'm sittin my ass at home making you all scarves!!!LOL I love you too, Mom
P.S. I won't post this long again, it makes me really look like I need my own blog, but what the hell would I post????????? It's Sat. Nite ya'LL have an fun, saft weekend, Love, Ms. T, Tammy, Mother
Yes that is it! Life was so simple then, a flower could keep our attention for hours. You were so little!:smile:
Post a Comment