I am glad that I had such a good Monday because the rest of the week was horrible! By Friday everything was better though. Jennifer came up this weekend. Jimmieanne (Jenn's sister) and Brad (bro. in law) are having a house warming shower today. Their new house is absolutely beautiful!
Yesterday Jenn and I went to Memphis to go shopping and had the best time. We found so many good deals! After our meal at Pat O'Brians, we walked down to Alfred's to listen to the band for a while. While we were there we met this couple from Canada. They were the best! They had kids our age or older and were the coolest people. I had planned on being home early, but we sat and talked to them for a long time. We had the best visit. They have been traveling to different places like; New Mexico, Arizona, Southern California, Memphis and are going to Jackson, MS next. We talked about my Grandpa and uncle Bob who play guitars and they wanted to drive to Hamburg to hear them play. They were the nicest people and we had a blast with them! I wish them a safe trip home if I don't hear from them! :) Happy Valentines Day to everyone!!
3 years ago

3 comments:
Happy Valentines Day to you too! Where is Jimmieanne living? In Jonesboro? I bet her little girls have grown up!
Yes, they live in Jonesboro. Abi and Aly have grown so much, they are the sweetest little girls.
I'm so glad you and Jennifer got to spend some time together!!!I just wish I'd felt like coming, thanks for inviting me this past weekend. But, you calling me while you were at Pat O's and Alfred's, made my night!!! Oysters...yummmy flashbacks of your bachelorette party jumped in my head all night!LOL Hope your Valentine's Day is the best yet!!Love you bunches!!!!
Post a Comment