Mom, you are in trouble. I have looked through every CD you made for me and I can't find one picture of you and me!! I expect you to be making one soon! I Love you!
LMAO!!!You were practicing to be a "Solid Gold Dancer"!!!one of my fav's. I didn't intentionally not put pics of me on there, Thank goodness I was always taking the pictures and there aren't many of me. I have many favorite pictures I took of you while you were growing up, (you eating an oreo cookie, red/w/stripe shirt)L.V. Chris, you were and always will be the real Joy in my life, I had so much fun growing up w/you!!!LOL All my love, Mom
HAHAHA!! that's great. i have a wonderful picture of me in huge red heartshaped sunglasses somewhere ... hopefully it's buried under mountains of other incriminating photos ...
8 comments:
I love old family pics.. I look threw mine every once in a while..
Mom, you are in trouble. I have looked through every CD you made for me and I can't find one picture of you and me!! I expect you to be making one soon! I Love you!
That is so funny! I wouldn't be embarrassed... pics from when I was little are the ONLY pics that don't embarrass me, haha!
Holy cow...I remember the gown, the sunglasses, the WHOLE THING. LOL the dancing was soooo hilarious! Love you :)
This is one of my fav's of you!! The other one is the one of you laying on the ground on your tummy picking the flower! Sweet child-
haha I love it!! You were a cutie!! and still are of course!
LMAO!!!You were practicing to be a "Solid Gold Dancer"!!!one of my fav's. I didn't intentionally not put pics of me on there, Thank goodness I was always taking the pictures and there aren't many of me. I have many favorite pictures I took of you while you were growing up, (you eating an oreo cookie, red/w/stripe shirt)L.V. Chris, you were and always will be the real Joy in my life, I had so much fun growing up w/you!!!LOL All my love, Mom
HAHAHA!! that's great. i have a wonderful picture of me in huge red heartshaped sunglasses somewhere ... hopefully it's buried under mountains of other incriminating photos ...
Post a Comment