He is so adorable... Jeanne, if you read this - I can't believe he is such a big boy and I've never seen him! You have two beautiful babies, girl!
He is my sugar love!! Thanks for the comment, ginger. Jane Claire is precious, too. chris, the pics are so sweet, you and aaron mean so much to all of us
What a cutie---wonder what he is thinking up *devilish look*!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is so adorable...
Jeanne, if you read this - I can't believe he is such a big boy and I've never seen him! You have two beautiful babies, girl!
He is my sugar love!! Thanks for the comment, ginger. Jane Claire is precious, too. chris, the pics are so sweet, you and aaron mean so much to all of us
What a cutie---wonder what he is thinking up *devilish look*!!
Post a Comment