February 16, 2005

I am at work and decided to post really quick. (on my lunch break) I am having a great day today and hadn't had a good day since my last post. I am home sick and I am coming home Friday! I am ready to see my mom and step-dad's new motorcycles. I am not real happy about them going fast on them but all I can do is pray. Hope everyone is having a good week.

7 comments:

ginger said...

Hey, Chris, feel free to join us on our blog girls night out! I know you are visiting family, but we are going to maybe grab something to eat and then just hang out. No out of town stuff or anything... let us know if you want to!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

How nice of you to ask me! I thought y'all did that last week. I would love to! Email me and let me know when and where. I am off on Fridays and I will be home early as possible. :)

ginger said...

This Friday night. We'll probably just eat at Sawyers or something unless anyone wants to go to Crossett? Then Steph and I figured we could just go to my house and just sit around and laugh, talk, gossip, whatever!

I'll let you know for sure details tommorrow, probably. Hope you can come!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

What ever y'all decide is great with me! Should I bring old pictures??:) I love meeting up and visiting! I have a few blog questions you might could help me with!!:) Yaay!

ginger said...

Yay! Old pictures? Sounds scary, haha! I think we are going to have so much fun!!

fairygirl701 said...

Heeheeheee *evil laugh* pictures!! I can't wait to see!!

Anonymous said...

Chris, You need to read my post to you on Polly's blog, don't worry baby, I'm way passed the goin fast age!!! I can't wait for you to get home!!! I love you, Mom