I am not in a creative mood, but feel I should post something. Maybe doing things I like/dislike will get me going...??
I dislike...people that ride in the left side of the lane and sit there like they don't see you behind them, (I guess these people can't read the sign that says "slower traffic keep right.")
I dislike...it when kids say yeah, huh?, and what? I was raised with manners and I like to hear yes ma'am and no ma'am. I am originally from the South and I guess they don't think that is important here. I have really started to notice it at my current job. I guess it just depends on how you were raised.
I dislike...it when I wake up for no reason at all 1 or 2 hours before I have to get up. Wow!!! This makes me so furious! (it happened this morning) I made 2 complete circles turning over and over and over, trying to get comfortable. I woke up at 4:30 a.m., tossed and turned (wonder why the saying is tossed, I didn't toss) until 5:40, then I decided to get up. I was extra early to work this morning. Whoopee!! :)
I dislike...it when people pull out in front of you. It doesn't matter if they speed up, if they turn off 1/2 a mile down the road, I despise it! Sometimes I think "I wish I could ram them with out hurting anyone just to show them they are wrong and not to pull out in front of people!!!!" But I can't do that of course.
I dislike...all of the cat hair that I have to clean up and off of things in my house. I love my cats so much but I get so sick of cat hair!! I have to be extra careful when I cook. I have to check my clothes before I leave the house. My beautiful black wool coat will never be the same. The price we pay for our beloved animals.
I dislike...people that interrupt, are rude, are jealous, are cruel, and liars.
That is enough dislikes for now. I was having too much fun!! ;)
I love...my wonderful, sweet, understanding, handsome, thoughtful, hardworking, dependable husband!!!
I love...my awesome, kind, thoughtful, loving, understanding, handsome/beautiful family and friends.
I love...my new CHI iron. Can't imagine fixing my hair without it. Other irons just aren't the same.
I love...my job. I think this is the first time I can truly say this. I absolutely love working with children. We see special needs children also. I am a very patient person, but I have learned to have even more patience now. Even when I get my fingers bit, I keep on trying.
I love...my neighbor. She is so sweet and she feeds our cats when we leave for the weekend. I try to take her to Wal-Mart and to eat lunch on Fridays.
I love...taking a relaxing bath, getting a facial, getting a pedicure or just sleeping.
I love...eating. I think there are only 4 or 5 things I don't like. The way to my heart is not diamonds, it is a good meal!!! :)
I love...getting family and friends together to visit.
I love...creamed potatoes and gravy (mom's, and KFC in Crossett)
I love...Kowloon's Restaurant in Lake Village, AR.
I love...anything from Red Lobster. ( I am starving now)
I love...Tulips
I love...kittens and puppies.
I love...reading Hollywood dirt. (People, In Touch...)
I love...cooking.
I love...fishing in a boat when the sun is shining.
I love...water skiing.
I love...laying on the beach.
I love...to dance, always have.
I love...to read.
I love...to go shopping!!!
I love...to surprise people!!!
I love...to make people happy.
I love...to help people.
I am really hungry so I am going to go cook now!!! Hope everyone had a great Monday, I did! ;)
3 years ago

6 comments:
Hey, great post!!
I think it is SO important to like your job, so I'm glad you love yours! It makes life so much easier when you enjoy what you do.
My thing I don't like about kids today is a lot of them won't say my name... they just say "Miss! Miss!"
I make them finish... "Miss WHO???"
Thanks! I know exactly what you mean. I remember when I was in school and kids would do that. How hard is it to remember your teacher's name? Especially a great teacher like you!! :)
Awww! :)
I think some of them THINK they are being polite... just shows how much they haven't learned at home.
Oh, I'm also "Miss Uhhhh.... Miss Uhhhhh...."
great list. . .but you are stilllll in the south, you know. arkansas is the south. i didn't know you got to work with children. awesome!
Yes, I know Arkansas is still the south! What is your name?
whoops! guess it was set on anonymous instead of me----carissa! hey, did you know arkansas was in the south?
(hee---just joshing ya)
Post a Comment