This is one of my favorite pictures. One of the last pictures I have of my Granny. That is Lainee with her, she loved that baby so much!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Chris, I didn't know this one was on the cd's I made you, actually, I have no idea what's on there!!LOL This picture and one other are the only ones I have of Granny w/Lainee, Lainee was extra special to Granny!!!Love you, Mom
Chris, I want you to know that lainee still has that picture framed in her room and I will always keep it there. Its one of OUR favorite ones to I love ya-
2 comments:
Chris, I didn't know this one was on the cd's I made you, actually, I have no idea what's on there!!LOL This picture and one other are the only ones I have of Granny w/Lainee, Lainee was extra special to Granny!!!Love you, Mom
Chris, I want you to know that lainee still has that picture framed in her room and I will always keep it there. Its one of OUR favorite ones to I love ya-
Post a Comment