October 23, 2005

I am free!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, I hosted my last event for a while! I am so excited! :) I keep a clean house, but knowing I am hosting something makes me clean even more. The past two months I have had a Beauti Control party, a Pampered Chef party, and a baby shower. For the next few months all I have to worry about is going home, attending my own showers, going home again, eating and sleeping. Oh, and work. :) I am so relieved. I don't mind to clean, I think it is having to do it by a certain time or day that stresses me.
Our friend that I had the shower for gave us our baby gifts. (since she will be a little busy with her new baby during my shower.) The items were so sweet and useful! We were so excited! They new Aaron loves the Packers...they got Harper a pink onesie (sp) with the Greenbay Packers logo on the front! It is so cute! Aaron was really happy about that! They also got us one of the "nose suckers." Aaron hates those things, he says they are awful! When I saw it in the bag, I died in laughter!!! I have told him over and over that babies can't blow their nose and she has to breathe. He says it sounds like their brain is being sucked out. Whatever---my child will have a clean nose!
We had a good weekend, it was good getting to see old friends. We have our 3/D 4/D ultrasound appt. Wednesday. I will post new pictures!! Have a great week everyone. :)

5 comments:

Gaye said...

Presents--yippeee!! Isn't this fun??? Can't wait to see the ultrasound pics!

fairygirl701 said...

Those are grody, but very necessary!

Ex-playgroup mommy said...

Wait until you see all the stuff you get at your shower! It's amazing! And all those little tiny girl clothes! Soooo cute! I'm not a fan of the nose suckers either, but there really is no other way!

j.c. said...

Aaron probably remembers us having to suck Lain-Lain's boogers out with those things and she absolutly hated it. They do work though. I am glad you had a good weekend. Don't forget to visit me at fashionablylate1.blogspot.com! :) Just kidding. I sound like one of those spam bloggers! I can't wait until the shower down here. I am ready to see the cake!!!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Thank you all for the comments. They are cracking me up!:) Haley, I am sure you are used to those.:) I am registered at Target. Funny comment Sarah. :)