October 31, 2005


This is a picture from the weekend. I wore the opposing team's color to the football game. Way to go dummy!! Mom just loves to make me pose sideways... :) Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

ginger said...

It was good seeing you! :) You are so cute pregnant!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Thank you girls so much for your sweet comments. :)

Reality Chick said...

It was so fun this weekend...I especially liked getting to put my hand on your belly and talk to Brynn...she kicked the fire outta me several times! Maybe it was the high pitch that made her do it, heeheehee :)

Shannon said...

You look adorable! and you'll love the side pictures someday!

Ex-playgroup mommy said...

You look great!! Barely pregnant! I think I looked like you when I was 3 months with my last pregnancy!!

Lindsay said...

seriously. if i don't look like you when i'm pregnant i'm going to be depressed. SO adorable!!

Unknown said...

Hi there! You look ADORABLE! YOu look better than me and I am NOT pregnant! Ha ha. Just running across your blog, Baby Jane Blogs is about to redesign mine, but with all the beautiful women she has designed for so far, I feel a little out of place. Neat little space you have here, and I will be back!

:) M

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Thank you for sweet comments dazed. You too are beatiful and baby jane blogs will do an excellent job! I can't wait to see it. :)

Chris Streeter Davis said...

beautiful* Oops, it is 5 in the morning... :)