October 12, 2005


After chaning my mind several times, this is what I finally picked out! It is chocolate brown but looks black to me. I love it! :) Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Melanie said...

No, Chris it doesn't look black at all! I love it...but pink and brown are my favorite colors together! I'm so excited for you...it's so much fun to pick out baby things. I have a surprise for you! I'll give it to you when we are in Milo for Mam-maw's birthday. I think you'll love it.

Chris Streeter Davis said...

This is too crazy! I was commenting on your blog and when I came back, this comment was on here!!!!!! How funny! I can't wait to see y'all!! I love you! :)

ginger said...

That is so pretty. It reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream! That's all I ate when I was pregnant! Too cute.

Gaye said...

I LOVE the name ya'll picked! I really like using last names as first names--sounds sooo cool! The decor is beautiful--looks just like you--GIRL you are gonna have so much FUN!!!

Lindsay said...

what a beautiful name, chris!!! i'm so excited for you!

i adore the colors. i think i would definitely pick something similar. baby brynn is going to be so trendy!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE IT!!! Do we need to rethink the painting for baby harper marie? (just kidding...about the marie)

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Thanks everyone!!! :) Jennifer, I think we do need to talk about a different painting! :)

j.c. said...

I love it. She will look so adorable laying on that comforter. I am so excited about tomorrow. I have to go to homecoming first and take Lainee to see all the beautiful girls.

Emerson said...

I LOVE what you have picked out. Where did you find that? You will be able to use that as her bedroom for so long. Good choice!!!!

Ex-playgroup mommy said...

I love the name and love the bedding! I want it for Emma. Where did you get it???? I so wish I would have had a 3D ultrasound!!

Shannon said...

I love her name! and I love mint chocolate chip ice cream too! it's my favorite, ever since I was a little girl!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

I found the bedding at babybedding.com. They have some really neat stuff on there. There is also a black and white bedding set I love!!!! Her bed is brown and I could not have a brown bed and black bedding... :)

fairygirl701 said...

Too cute, I love the decor very original

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Thanks again y'all.:) Laura--the picture is from the website. You know I wouldn't have deco like that... I can't wait to get it! :)

Cara said...

Adorable layette, so modern looking! Brynn gets my vote!

Audra said...

Great name! The bedding is great, it is so classy. I think the chocolate and pink are great together!