October 4, 2005


I have not been motivated to post anything, but I thought this was so cute! Jennifer sent it to me through email. It said, "what happens when: you have a sharp knife, you have a large lime, you have a patient cat and it is football season?" We are doing great here, just busy. :) Have a great week everyone! ;) Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

j.c. said...

That is too cute. My mom would love it.

Puggyspice said...

How did this person find a patient cat?

Anisa said...

haha! the cat looks tough with his lime helmet on!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Good point Puggyspice, I totally agree!! :)
Jenny-congrats to Windy, that is exciting! Whitney can babysit. Make sure Jeanne has your address so she can send you an invite to my baby shower. ;)

Cara said...

really cute cat!!

Dak-Ind said...

thats a fabulous picture! i dont think any of the pets in this family would wear the lime... except maybe Jengibre (my moms dog!)